Grand Levin is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of High Levin that smites foe with an even greater number of lightning bolts."
- Multiple lightning bolts strike the enemy, even those not in direct view (hiding behind rocks and bushes)
- Deals magick(Thunder) damage on the targets.
- Can target more than one enemy, if the aiming rune is passed over multiple targets.
- Click the [Right Analog Stick] to lock onto a target.
- Click the [Left Analog Stick] to manually aim instead.
- This skill does not attack enemies that have been in hiding from the start. It merely allows you to still attack an enemy if you locked onto them but they then ran behind a rock. You don't need a direct line of fire all the time.