Grand Levin is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages, Sorcerers, Mystic Knights, and Magick Archers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Grand Levin Effects
Grand Levin has the following effects:
- Multiple Lightning bolts strike Enemies in an area, even those not in direct view (hiding behind rocks and bushes)
- Can target more than one enemy, if the aiming rune is passed over multiple targets.
- Click the [Right Analog Stick] to lock onto a target.
- Click the [Left Analog Stick] to manually aim instead.
- This skill does not attack Enemies that have been in hiding from the start. It merely allows you to still attack an enemy if you locked onto them but they then ran behind a rock. You don't need a direct line of fire all the time.
Grand Levin Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Grand Levin:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: When Levin/High Levin is available
- Cost: Staff-Bearer's Ring/Staff-Bearer's Band
Dragon's Dogma Grand Levin Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Grand Levin: