|"An advanced form of Indomidable Lash that can be charged an additional level to unleash even more destructive power."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Savage Lash/Indomitable Lash is available|
|Cost||Warrior's Ring/Warrior's Band|
Calamitous Lash is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Warriors in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Calamitous Lash Effects
Calamitous Lash has the following effects:
- Channels the user's strength into a devastating hit that grows in power with the amount of time spent preparing.
- Breaks through Enemy blocks
- If released before fully charged, Indomitable Lash is executed instead.
- A timed blow is required for maximum damage > Indomitable Lash does around 50% more damage than Savage Lash > if release when the second charge gauge is filling half the maximum damage is done, and if the blow is release too late the damage is reduced to three quarters.
Calamitous Lash Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Calamitous Lash:
- Weapons: Longswords/Warhammers
- Rank Available: When Savage Lash/Indomitable Lash is available
- Cost: Warrior's Ring/Warrior's Band
Dragon's Dogma Calamitous Lash Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Calamitous Lash: