Grand Gicel is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Sorcerers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Grand Gicel Effects
Grand Gicel has the following effects:
- Character summons multiple Ice spikes that deals both magick and physical damage
- Damage dealt is determined by Strength and Magick stats.
- Up to 9 ice spikes thrust up.
- Can Knockdown fragile walls in The Greatwall Encampment.
- It can break Metal Golem disks
Grand Gicel Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Grand Gicel:
- Weapons: Archistaves
- Rank Available: When Gicel/High Gicel is available
- Cost: Sorcerer's Ring/Sorcerer's Band
Dragon's Dogma Grand Gicel Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Grand Gicel: