Hallowed Feint is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of Blessed Riposte that further extends the duration and conjures even more blasts of holy light."
- Casts a Magick Shield (Holy) in front of the Arisen that deal small amounts of Holy damage with every block.
- Perfect Blocks cause balls of Holy energy to appear front of the knight that actively seek out nearby enemies and strike them multiple times each.
- Performing successive Pefect Blocks while the balls of the previous perfect block have still not subsided, merely extends the duration of the existing balls. No new balls are formed. The extended balls will continue to strike when extended by a successive perfect block.
- The shield lasts for 180 seconds.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience augment.