Arc of Obliteration is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of Arc of Deliverance that unleashes an even mightier blow and allows faster movement while channeling."
- Deals heavy frontal physical damage in the direction you are facing.
- It throws the enemies up into the air. If they are thrown high enough, they will take fall damage on impact.
- Allows more movement than Arc of Deliverance.
- Requires 10 seconds to recharge.
- If you release the attack before letting it fully charge, it will deal significantly less damage.
- You can cancel the charge by pressing the [Jump] button.