Hindsight Strike is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Fighters in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Hindsight Strike Effects
Hindsight Strike has the following effects:
- Character ducks backward before charging in to deliver two slashing blows. Using it as an evasive maneuver increases its power.
- When timed properly to evade, it produces a slow motion effect.
- Can be cancelled by jumping or blocking.
Hindsight Strike Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Hindsight Strike:
- Weapons: Swords
- Rank Available: When Hindsight Slash/Hindsight Sweep is available
- Cost: Fighter's Ring/Fighter's Band
Dragon's Dogma Hindsight Strike Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Hindsight Strike: