|"An advanced form of High Frigor that generates an even greater quantity of icy spires."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Frigor/High Frigor is available|
|Cost||Mage's Ring/Mage's Band/Staff-Bearer's Ring/Staff-Bearer's Band|
Grand Frigor is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages, Sorcerers, Mystic Knights, and Magick Archers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Grand Frigor Effects
Grand Frigor has the following effects:
- Character generates five giant spires of Ice that can serve as stepping stones.
- The spires deal both Magick and physical damage.
- The damage dealt is affected by Strength and Magick stats
- Multiple platform can form on top of each other. This is done by casting Grand Frigor/High Frigor, jumping onto first platform, then casting Frigor. Right after you cast Frigor, jump off the first platform so as to give space for the second one to form. You can create multiple platforms the same way.
Grand Frigor Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Grand Frigor:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: When Frigor/High Frigor is available
- Cost: Mage's Ring/Mage's Band/Staff-Bearer's Ring/Staff-Bearer's Band
Dragon's Dogma Grand Frigor Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Grand Frigor:
- Frigor > High Frigor > Grand Frigor (with Mage's Ring, Mage's Band, Staff-Bearer's Ring or Staff-Bearer's Band)