Blitz Strike is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Fighters, Mystic Knights, and Assassins in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Blitz Strike Effects
Blitz Strike has the following effects:
- Character quickly lunges their weapon towards a fast-moving enemy, followed by a strong blade thrust.
- The thrust has highly effective Knockdown power
- You can also use this to avoid attacks by lunging away from the incoming attack.
Blitz Strike Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Blitz Strike:
- Weapons: Swords/Maces
- Rank Available: When Blink Strike/Burst Strike is available
- Cost: Swordsman's Ring/Swordsman's Band
Dragon's Dogma Blitz Strike Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Blitz Strike: