|"An advanced form of Thunder Affinity that extends its duration and power, and further boosts the recipient's Magick."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Thunder Boon/Thunder Affinity is available|
|Cost||Staff Enchanter's Ring/Staff Enchanter's Band|
Thunder Pact is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages and Sorcerers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Thunder Pact Effects
Thunder Pact has the following effects:
- Character fires an orb of magick that enchants the target's weapon with Lightning magick
- It also boosts the ally's Magick.
- Damage increases when target is Drenched
- Effective against Cyclops
- Chance to stun.
- Click on [Left Analog Stick] to cast
Thunder Pact Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Thunder Pact:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: When Thunder Boon/Thunder Affinity is available
- Cost: Staff Enchanter's Ring/Staff Enchanter's Band
Dragon's Dogma Thunder Pact Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Thunder Pact:
- Thunder Boon > Thunder Affinity > Thunder Pact (with Staff Enchanter's Ring or Staff Enchanter's Band)