|"An advanced form of Sheltered Assault that hastens attack speed while adding yet more strikes to the salvo."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Sheltered Spike/Sheltered Assault is available|
|Cost||Fighter's Ring/Fighter's Band|
Sheltered Fusillade is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Fighters in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Sheltered Fusillade Effects
Sheltered Fusillade has the following effects:
- Character unleashes a flurry of stabbing attacks while maintaining their guard from all quarters, except the rear.
- Strikes fast and consumes minimal Stamina.
- Very useful for infliction Debilitations.
- Damage is done with the primary weapon, the shield itself is not a factor in the damage done, or debilitations inflicted.
Sheltered Fusillade Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Sheltered Fusillade:
- Weapons: Shields
- Rank Available: When Sheltered Spike/Sheltered Assault is available
- Cost: Fighter's Ring/Fighter's Band
Dragon's Dogma Sheltered Fusillade Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Sheltered Fusillade: