|"An advanced form of Thunder Riposte that is stronger, lasts longer, and further boosts the recipient's Magick."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Thundercounter/Thunder Riposte is available|
|Cost||Magick Shieldsman's Ring/Magick Shieldsman's Band|
Boltstorm Feint is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Boltstorm Feint Effects
Boltstorm Feint has the following effects:
- Character enchants their shield with Ice magick. Every block deals small amounts of Lightning damage.
- Perfect Blocks cause multiple bolts of lightning to shoot in front of the Arisen. These bolts do more damage than a normal block and also cause Thundershock
- The Perfect block ability is handy because, like Levin, it hits enemies regardless of cover or elevation difference. It can, for example, hit hard-to-reach ballista users at The Shadow Fort if the projectiles are blocked successfully.
- The shield lasts for 180 seconds.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience Augment.
Boltstorm Feint Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Boltstorm Feint:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: When Thundercounter/Thunder Riposte is available
- Cost: Magick Shieldsman's Ring/Magick Shieldsman's Band
Dragon's Dogma Boltstorm Feint Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Boltstorm Feint:
- Thundercounter > Thunder Riposte > Boltstorm Feint (with Magick Shieldsman's Ring or Magick Shieldsman's Band)