Powder Barrage is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Assassins in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Powder Barrage Effects
Powder Barrage has the following effects:
- Character places an explosive on the ground to be detonated from afar.
- A stream of fire leads to the charge once detonated. The stream's path will be whatever path you took after placing the explosive to your current position.
- The stream of fire damage any enemies in its path with Fire damage.
- The stream also has a strong Knockdown effect
- Strength mainly determines the damage dealt, however the Magick stats contribute as well.
Powder Barrage Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Powder Barrage:
- Weapons: Swords
- Rank Available: When Powder Charge/Powder Blast is available
- Cost: Assassin's Ring/Assassin's Band
Dragon's Dogma Powder Barrage Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Powder Barrage: