|"An advanced form of Frost Riposte that further extends the duration and conjures even more shards of ice."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Icecounter/Frost Riposte is available|
|Cost||Magick Shieldsman's Ring/Magick Shieldsman's Band|
Blizzard Feint is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Blizzard Feint Effects
Blizzard Feint has the following effects:
- Character enchants their shield with Ice magick. Every block deals small amounts of Ice damage.
- Perfect Blocks cause a wave of ice in a large semi-circle to form in front of the Arisen. This wave does more damage than a normal block and has a decent chance of Freezing your foe.
- The shield lasts for 180 seconds.
- The blocking ability is greatly affected by the Prescience Augment.
Blizzard Feint Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Blizzard Feint:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: When Icecounter/Frost Riposte is available
- Cost: Magick Shieldsman's Ring/Magick Shieldsman's Band
Dragon's Dogma Blizzard Feint Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Blizzard Feint:
- Icecounter > Frost Riposte > Blizzard Feint (with Magick Shieldsman's Ring or Magick Shieldsman's Band)