Magickal Radiance is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
" An advanced form of Magickal Gleam that further extends the breadth and duration of the magickal light."
- Illuminates the area around you for 110 seconds
- Can temporarily cause enemies to flinch when first caught in the initial burst of light.
- Can deal Holy element damage to creatures such as the Undead and Skeletons.
- Also inflicts Burning status on any undead hurt by the light.
- Magickal Radiance can be used to defeat Death instantly. The Radiance itself doesn't kill Death. If Death is over an abyss, Magickal Radiance can disorient him and cause him to fall to his Death instead.