Grand Ingle is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mages, Sorcerers, Mystic Knights, and Magick Archers in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Grand Ingle Effects
Grand Ingle has the following effects:
- Character launches 5 firebolts are at the target, inflicting Fire damage, with a chance of inflicting Burning.
- Click [Right Analog Stick] to lock onto a target
- Click [Left Analog Stick] to manually aim the target
- If the original target dies before the next bolt is launched, it will automatically redirect itself to the next nearest enemy.
Grand Ingle Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Grand Ingle:
- Weapons: Staves/Archisatves
- Rank Available: When Ingle/High Ingle is available
- Cost: Staff-Bearer's Ring/Staff-Bearer's Band
Dragon's Dogma Grand Ingle Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Grand Ingle: