|"An advanced form of Indomitable Lunge that moves even more quickly, and increases the distance traveled."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Savage Lunge/Indomitable Lunge is available|
|Cost||Warrior's Ring/Warrior's Band|
Calamitous Lunge is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Warriors in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Calamitous Lunge Effects
Calamitous Lunge has the following effects:
- The player rushes forward, with the weapon sideways, appending multiple strikes in a broad flank. The attack finishes with a uppercut hilt strike similar to Pommel Bash.
- Pressing the jump button quickly after the skill is initiated results in the skill's finishing blow at the cost of no Stamina.
Calamitous Lunge Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Calamitous Lunge:
- Weapons: Longswords/Warhammers
- Rank Available: When Savage Lunge/Indomitable Lunge is available
- Cost: Warrior's Ring/Warrior's Band
Dragon's Dogma Calamitous Lunge Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Calamitous Lunge: