|"An advanced form of Flame Trance that is stronger, lasts longer, and further boosts the recipient's Magick."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Fire Enchanter/Flame Trance is available|
|Cost||Shield Enchanter's Ring/Shield Enchanter's Band|
Inferno Invocation is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Inferno Invocation Effects
Inferno Invocation has the following effects:
- Character enchants their weapon and the weapons of allies in a close range to them with Fire magick, as well as a boost to their Magick stats.
- Releasing the skill prior to fully charging it casts Flame Trance instead.
- If released before the second bar is charged, then Flame Enchanter is cast instead.
- Using the 'Come!' command prior to casting makes sure all your Pawns congregate and receive the effect.
Inferno Invocation Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Inferno Invocation:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: When Fire Enchanter/Flame Trance is available
- Cost: Shield Enchanter's Ring/Shield Enchanter's Band
Dragon's Dogma Inferno Invocation Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Inferno Invocation:
- Fire Enchanter > Flame Trance > Inferno Invocation (with Shield Enchanter's Ring or Shield Enchanter's Band)