|"An advanced form of Blessed Trance that is stronger, lasts longer, and further boosts the recipient's Magick."|
Dark Arisen Skills
|Rank Available||When Holy Enchanter/Blessed Trance is available|
|Cost||Shield Enchanter's Ring/Shield Enchanter's Band|
Hallowed Invocation is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Mystic Knights in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Hallowed Invocation Effects
Hallowed Invocation has the following effects:
- Character enchants their weapon and the weapons of allies in a close range to them with Holy magick, as well as a boost to their Magick stats.
- Releasing the skill prior to fully charging it casts Blessed Trance instead.
- If released before the second bar is charged, then Holy Enchanter is cast instead.
- Using the 'Come!' command prior to casting makes sure all your Pawns congregate and receive the effect.
- Holy damage will heal its wielder when landing a hit. Works most effectively against enemies weak to Holy such as the Undead
Hallowed Invocation Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Hallowed Invocation:
- Weapons: Magick Shields
- Rank Available: When Holy Enchanter/Blessed Trance is available
- Cost: Shield Enchanter's Ring/Shield Enchanter's Band
Dragon's Dogma Hallowed Invocation Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Hallowed Invocation:
- Holy Enchanter > Blessed Trance > Hallowed Invocation (with Shield Enchanter's Ring or Shield Enchanter's Band)