Hallowed Invocation is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of Blessed Trance that is stronger, lasts longer, and further boosts the recipient's Magick."
- Enchants weapons of allies in a close range to the Arisen with Holy element, as well as a boost to their Magick
- Releasing the skill prior to fully charging it casts Blessed Trance instead.
- If released before the second bar is charged, then Holy Enchanter is cast instead.
- Using the 'Come!' command prior to casting makes sure all your pawns congregate and receive the effect.
- Holy damage will heal its wielder when landing a hit. Works most effectively against enemies weak to Holy such as the Undead