Deadly Gouge is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"An advanced form of Dire Gouge that boosts attack speed and frenquency, and is harder to break free of."
- Stabs repeatedly at a large foe the user is clinging to.
- Allows to grab onto monsters as they take flight and inflict continuous damage to them.
- Best used against large climbable foes. It is very effective on a Dragon's heart, Griffins, Drakes and Chimeras.
- Especially useful for targeting specific locations on enemies.
- Using Stamina-replenishing items allow you to cling to the monster indefinitely.