Fate Skewer is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Fighters in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Fate Skewer Effects
Fate Skewer has the following effects:
- Character pins the target with their weapon and pelts them with blows.
- Can cause Knockdown on most Enemies.
- Continually spam the skill button to increase duration of the move.
- Holy enchanted swords work best with this skill as the user is healed multiple times.
Fate Skewer Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Fate Skewer:
- Weapons: Swords
- Rank Available: When Flesh Skewer/Soul Skewer is available
- Cost: Fighter's Ring or Fighter's Band
Dragon's Dogma Fate Skewer Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Fate Skewer: