Cockatrice is an enemy in Dragon's Dogma.
- Soulflayer Canyon (after Honor and Treachery)
- Eradication Site (Post game)
- Gran Soren
- Chamber of Apprehension
- Chamber of Resolution
- Rotunda of Dread (Pre-Daimon)
- Vault of Defiled Truth (Pre-Daimon)
- The Black Abbey (Pre-Daimon)
- Slick Black Pinion (48%)
- Cockatrice Beak (20%)
- Cockatrice Liquor (10%)
- Rift Cluster (4%)
- Jewel of Petrification (3%)
- Slick Black Pinion (Pilfer 40%)
- Cockatrice Liquor (Pilfer 20%)
- Jewel of Petrification (Pilfer 16%)
- Panacea (Pilfer 8%)
- Sobering Wine (Pilfer 5%)
- Mushroom Potage (Pilfer 5%)
- Ferrystone (Pilfer 4%)
- Dignified Earrings (Pilfer 2%)
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Lightning
- Cockatrice Strategy Vol. 1 Cockatrices are vulnerable to Blindness.
- Cockatrice Strategy Vol. 2 Attack a cockatrice's throat sac as it unleashes its petrifying breath.
- Strike the head or wings to make it land
- Witness it's poisonned claw attack
- Immune to Torpor and Poison.
- Weakpoint is the head for physical attacks
- Vulnerable to Blindness and Tarred in Oil
- Weak against Thunder enchanted weapons and spells.
- Attacking it throat sac will delay its breath attack. If damage enough, the sac will rupture completely and disable its Pretification breath.
- Slash: 100%
- Bash: 100%
- Fire: 100%
- Ice: 100%
- Thunder: 140%
- Holy: 100%
- Dark: 60%
|Petrification||Airborne or on the ground, the Cockatrice may puff up its chest and spew projectiles or spray its breath along a sweeping arc. Inflicted characters will slowly become petrified.|
|Poisonous Claws||Swipes the party with its claws, potentially inflicting Poison.|
|Seals Magick||Attempts to silence the party's spellcasting abilities.|
|Debilitating Roar||Roars while airborne to inflict debilitations (such as Torpor) on any characters within range.|
|Dive||Dive attack from the sky.|
|Bite||Bites at the party from the ground.|
|Charge||Charges forward while on the ground.|
|Poisonous Grab||Jumps onto a target and crushes them underneath its poisonous claws, dealing continuous damage and inflicts Poison status. Quickly wiggle the L-stick in order to break free.|
|Rampage||Once the throat glands have been destroyed, its head and eyes may glow bright red while rampaging at the party and flailing its claws.|