|"An advanced form of Magick Bolt. Focuses the user's active enchantment into a powerful burst that can be fired from the ground or air."|
Focused Bolt is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by all Blue Vocations (Mages, Sorcerers, Mystic Knights, and Magick Archers). Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Focused Bolt Effects
Focused Bolt has the following effects:
- Press light attack repeatedly to perform. Shoots a bolt of Magick from the staff when attacking. Holding the light attack button charges a more powerful bolt.
- The charge can be stored/maintained as long as the Light Attack Button is held down. Running, jumping, rolling, grabbing objects and people, throwing objects (using the heavy attack button), as well as sheathing and unsheathing the staff, and raising the magick shield (as Mystic Knight) will not affect the spell as long as light attack is held down.
- However using another spell like Levitate will cancel the charge.
- Ferocity increases the damage dealt by 10%.
Focused Bolt Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Focused Bolt:
- Weapons: Staves/Archistaves
- Rank Available: 6
- Cost: 3000 DP
Dragon's Dogma Focused Bolt Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Focused Bolt:
- Magick Bolt > Focused Bolt
|Dragon's Dogma Core Skills|
Carve ♦ Controlled Fall ♦ Defend ♦ Deflect ♦ Devastate ♦ Dire Onslaught ♦ Double Vault ♦ Empale ♦ Engrave ♦ Eviscerate ♦ Feather Jump ♦ Forward Roll ♦ Hack ♦ Levitate ♦ Loose ♦ Magick Agent ♦ Magick Billow ♦ Magick Bolt ♦ Onslaught ♦ Quick-Loose ♦ Reflect ♦ Repel ♦ Roundelay ♦ Seeker ♦ Takedown ♦ Transfix ♦ True Seeker ♦ Two Step ♦ Vault
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!