Focused Bolt is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Magick Bolt. Focuses the user's active enchantment into a powerful burst that can be fired from the ground or air. "
- Shoots multiple bolts of Magick at once from the staff when the "Light Attack Button" is pressed.
- Press and hold the button until the staff glows to release the attack.
- Requires Staves or Archistaves to be equipped.
- The charge can be stored/maintained as long as the Light Attack Button is held down. Running, jumping, rolling, grabbing objects and people, throwing objects (using the heavy attack button), as well as sheathing and unsheathing the staff, and raising the magick shield (as Mystic Knight) will not affect the spell as long as light attack is held down.
- However using another spell like Levitate will cancel the charge.
- Ferocity increases the damage dealt by 10%.