|"An advanced form of Hack that extends a chain of one-handed sword slashes across a broader range."|
Devastate is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma that can be used by Warriors. Some Skills are shared between Vocations - when you buy a Skill, it can be accessed by any Vocation that can use it and doesn't have to be purchased again when swapping Vocations. New Skills can be bought using Discipline Points and changed at Inns around Gransys.
Dragon's Dogma Devastate Effects
Devastate has the following effects:
- Deals physical damage through continuous multiple slashes.
- To perform this attack properly, use the following sequence - "Light Attack Button", pause, then hit "Light Attack Button" repeatedly.
- Requires an alive foe or destructible object close by to continue the combo.
- The attack can be seen to be performed correctly when the second swing is in the same direction as the first.
- If the second swing comes from the opposite direction of the first, the attack has failed.
Devastate Dragon's Dogma Requirements
These are the requirements to unlock and use Devastate:
- Weapons: Longswords/Warhammers
- Rank Available: 1
- Cost: 800 DP
Dragon's Dogma Devastate Upgrades
Some Skills have advanced forms that have stronger effects that can range from more damage, having a longer duration, being able to hit more enemies etc.
This is the advancement path for Devastate:
- Hack > Devastate
|Dragon's Dogma Core Skills|
Carve ♦ Controlled Fall ♦ Defend ♦ Deflect ♦ Dire Onslaught ♦ Double Vault ♦ Empale ♦ Engrave ♦ Eviscerate ♦ Feather Jump ♦ Focused Bolt ♦ Forward Roll ♦ Hack ♦ Levitate ♦ Loose ♦ Magick Agent ♦ Magick Billow ♦ Magick Bolt ♦ Onslaught ♦ Quick-Loose ♦ Reflect ♦ Repel ♦ Roundelay ♦ Seeker ♦ Takedown ♦ Transfix ♦ True Seeker ♦ Two Step ♦ Vault
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!