|"A slate covered in strange writings. Only one well versed in such arcana could possibly decipher it."|
|Sell Value||1,625 G|
Ancient Tablet is an Item in Dragon's Dogma in the Quest Items category. Items perform a variety of functions including restoring Health and Stamina, Enhancing Weapons and Armor, and Combining with other Items to create potent tools useful in battle. Items can be found in gathering spots, chests, or lying out in the open around Gransys or by killing certain Enemies. Most Items can be Forged at The Black Cat to create a (in some cases less potent) duplicate of the Item.
Dragon's Dogma Ancient Tablet Effects
Ancient Tablet has the following effects and usages:
- Required for the Quest The Dragon's Tongue
- Picking up the tablet will cause Rowland, from the quest A Troublesome Tome, to suggest taking it to a priest for decrypting. The priest can be found at a Church atop a hill in Cassardis
- Transforms into the Arisen's Bond when presented to The Dragonforged at Hillfigure Knoll.
Ancient Tablet Location in Dragon's Dogma
These are the various methods of acquiring Ancient Tablet:
- Found at the Guardian's Grave (near the King Bay Leaves) where Selene stood with the spirit in the quest Witch Hunt. In the Witchwood area previously blocked by a Golem.
- After completing Witch Hunt the player has free access to the area of Witchwood behind the locked door below the Witch's House. The Dragon's Tongue quest becomes available if the Arisen uses one of the exits to leave the Witchwood.
Enhancement with Dragon's Dogma Ancient Tablet
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger. These are the enhancement recipes that require Ancient Tablet:
Dragon's Dogma Ancient Tablet Combining Recipes
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger, and some can be combined with other Items to create curatives and usable Items in battle.