|"A common herb used in preparing tisanes. Consume it to recover a bit of Health."|
|Sell Value||28 G|
Greenwarish is an Item in Dragon's Dogma in the Curatives category. Items perform a variety of functions including restoring Health and Stamina, Enhancing Weapons and Armor, and Combining with other Items to create potent tools useful in battle. Items can be found in gathering spots, chests, or lying out in the open around Gransys or by killing certain Enemies. Most Items can be Forged at The Black Cat to create a (in some cases less potent) duplicate of the Item.
Dragon's Dogma Greenwarish Effects
Greenwarish has the following effects and usages:
- Restores 120 Health to a single target
- Multiple are required in the Quest Dying of Curiosity
Greenwarish Location in Dragon's Dogma
These are the various methods of acquiring Greenwarish:
- Can often be found in the fields in various Gransys locatins. They resemble tiny bushes and can be obtained within the Witchwood.
- Can be stolen from Deer, Oxen, and Rabbit using Master Thief.
- Sold by the following merchants:
- Aestella at Aestella's
- Iola at Iola's House
- Camellia at Camellia's Apothecary
- Jayce at the Rest Camp
Enhancement with Dragon's Dogma Greenwarish
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger. These are the enhancement recipes that require Greenwarish:
Dragon's Dogma Greenwarish Combining Recipes
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger, and some can be combined with other Items to create curatives and usable Items in battle.
Can be combined to produce the following items:
- Dessicated Herbs - Greenwarish + Wormwood Sap/Cloudwine
- Potent Greenwarish - Greenwarish + Sweet Pollen
- Foreign Medicament - Greenwarish + Immortelle