|"A truly enormous fish. Consume it to recover a great deal of Stamina."|
|Sell Value||3,500 G|
Giant Fish is an Item in Dragon's Dogma in the Curatives category. Items perform a variety of functions including restoring Health and Stamina, Enhancing Weapons and Armor, and Combining with other Items to create potent tools useful in battle. Items can be found in gathering spots, chests, or lying out in the open around Gransys or by killing certain Enemies. Most Items can be Forged at The Black Cat to create a (in some cases less potent) duplicate of the Item.
Dragon's Dogma Giant Fish Effects
Giant Fish has the following effects and usages:
- Restores 800 Stamina to a single target
- Degrades to Giant Rank Fish
Giant Fish Location in Dragon's Dogma
These are the various methods of acquiring Giant Fish:
- Found in fish pools at the following locations:
- The beach next to Caverns of Delusion, below the Tomb of the Unknown Traveler
- Bloodwater Beach
- Unusual Beach
- Bitterblack Isle, underneath the epitah
- The river running from Nightcall Crevasse.
- More common at night than during the day.
Enhancement with Dragon's Dogma Giant Fish
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger. These are the enhancement recipes that require Giant Fish:
Dragon's Dogma Giant Fish Combining Recipes
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger, and some can be combined with other Items to create curatives and usable Items in battle.
Can be combined to produce the following items:
- Kept Giant Fish - Giant Fish + Airtight Flask
- Liquid Vim - Giant Fish + Pickled Mushrooms