|"Medicine mixed by the methods of a distant land. Apply it to recover a great deal of Health."|
|Sell Value||1,560 G|
Foreign Medicament is an Item in Dragon's Dogma in the Curatives category. Items perform a variety of functions including restoring Health and Stamina, Enhancing Weapons and Armor, and Combining with other Items to create potent tools useful in battle. Items can be found in gathering spots, chests, or lying out in the open around Gransys or by killing certain Enemies. Most Items can be Forged at The Black Cat to create a (in some cases less potent) duplicate of the Item.
Dragon's Dogma Foreign Medicament Effects
Foreign Medicament has the following effects and usages:
- Restores 2000 Health to a single target
Foreign Medicament Location in Dragon's Dogma
These are the various methods of acquiring Foreign Medicament:
- Found as random loot in chests.
- Sold by the following merchants:
- Madeleine at Madeleine's Shop (after giving her a Gold Idol in the Quest Supplier's Demand)
- Mathias at the Greatwall Encampment
- Delec in the Chamber of Estrangement
- Joye in the Chamber of Remorse
Enhancement with Dragon's Dogma Foreign Medicament
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger. These are the enhancement recipes that require Foreign Medicament:
Dragon's Dogma Foreign Medicament Combining Recipes
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger, and some can be combined with other Items to create curatives and usable Items in battle.
Can be produced from combining the following items:
- Foreign Medicament - Greenwarish + Immortelle
- Foreign Medicament - Lava Flower + Argentine Sac
- Foreign Medicament - Corpse Nettle + Blood Decanter/Hydra's Lifeblood