Prosperity is a buff or positive status effect in Dragon's Dogma.
- Doubles gold gained from killilng Enemies
- Indicated by a pouch of gold next to a character's name in the item menu.
- Works in any of the Game Modes
- Only available through Items, no Skills grant Prosperity.
Items That Grant Prosperity
- Banker's Periapt: 300 seconds
- Golden Talisman: 300 seconds
- Iridescent Talisman: 300 seconds (also inflicts Cursed)
- Pilgrim's Charm: 300 seconds
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!