Master Thief is a Skill in Dragon's Dogma.
"An advanced form of Pilfer that lets the user steal multiple items at once and increases the chances of nabbing rare items."
- Advanced version of Pilfer.
- Typically results in the theft of 2 items.
- Using this on a creature successfully will result in no Items dropped upon death.
- Enemies must be grappled or suffering from Blindness or Sleep for the skill to work.
- Fighter or Warrior Pawns with Utilitarian Inclinations will tend to help with holding enemies. Otherwise, pawns equipped with this skill will tend to not use it.