- After the defeat of The Dragon a significant portion of Gran Soren opens up and falls into the Everfall, exposing the dungeon. The top floor can be accessed via the Pawn Guild entrance. The dungeon can be traversed via jumping to specific ledges, and falling through the entire pit results in a never ending freefall that continues to take you back to the top until you position yourself to land on a ledge.
- The Everfall is marked by several ledges that can be landed on. Each ledge leads to a chamber which is a dungeon filled with deadly monsters. All ledges will initially lead to the Chamber of Confusion until that chamber's Evil Eye boss is defeated. Afterwards each ledge will lead to a unique chamber.
- Enemies and Bosses will drop Wakestone Shards and Wakestones making it a very fruitful but challenging farming location.
- Chests within the chambers have a small chance to contain some of the rarest Equipment in the game.
- The two Merchants Joye's Wares and Delec's Wares sell high level Equipment. Some rare items found in chests will also be available for purchase through them.
- Main Quests: Fathom Deep
- Notice Board Quests: By Royal Decree III, Grave Danger
There are 15 chambers in the Everfall which can be accessed by landing on their ledges. At the 1st, top ledge of the Everfall, also accessed from the Pawn Guild entrance you encounter the NPCs Quince and Akim. You can also exit the Everfall here by entering the Pawn Guild.
- Ledge 3
- Ledge 7
- Ledge 13
- Ledge 15