Debilitations in Dragon's Dogma are negative status conditions which can afflict characters and monsters. They are caused be attacks, skills, items, monsters and the environment.
- Character loses 24 HP every second. Caused by fire spells, fire weapons, dragon's spit, dragonkin's fire breath and by standing in fire.
- Character takes double damage from fire-based attacks and will be caught on fire after hit. Caused by Flask of Oil , Saurian attacks and Aneled weapons.
- Character takes double damage from all attacks. Caused by Ice spells and ice breath from monsters.
- Character cannot act for a period of time as they drop to the ground. Caused by lightning spells.
- Character's movement is limited and takes damage over time. Possessed pawns attack allies. Caused by spirit enemies and dragonkin.
- Character cannot use any weapon skills. Caused by attacks from Evil Eye and dragonkin