The Tainted Mountain Temple is a location in Dragon's Dogma.
An ancient temple located high in the mountains that divides east Gransys from the west. This temple is accessed via a low level passage in The Greatwall. This temple is accessible only during The End at the Beginning, The Final Battle and in Post-Game. The temple houses many monsters and leads the player to a fight against The Dragon in both quests.
Potential loot in various chests:
- Chest #1: Argence, Cleric's Incense, Decoction of Bandlily, Steel Sabatons or Meloirean Greaves in a chest just to the left of the entrance from the Greatwall.
- Chest #2: Feral Cape, Grphic Cloak, Royal Mantle or Dignified Cape in a chest on the cliff's edge, near a ledge to the northeast in the open area before the path to the Dragon's den.
- Chest #3: Meloirean Armguard, Harspud Sauce, Steel Nut Salve, Balmy Incense, Alchemickal Bangles or Steel Gauntlets in a chest in plain sight along the path to the Dragon's den.
- Chest #4: Gimble Gyre, Iron Bandings or Orilux Shield in a chest in the room entered by descending a ladder
- Chest #5: Golden Belt in a chest in the room with 4 pillars and stairs, just on the lower level, by the edge behind the fallen pillars.
- Chest #6: Lancer's Sword in a chest on the balcony accessed from the stairs, in the same room as #5.
- Chest #7: Lamellar Jacket, Archer's Culottes or Sultry Pareo in chest on a high ledge, just across where #6 is located.
- Chest #8: Assassin's Armguards, Black Leather Gloves or Darkened Gloves in a chest along the side wall on the balcony towards the four central pillars in the same room as #5.
- Chest #9: Foreign Medicament, Tagilus's Miracle, Royal Cuisses, Veteran's Arc or Purple Longkilt in a chest on the balcony in the Temple Antechamber.
- Chest #10: Argence, Algid Bloom, Divine Surcoat, Cardinal Surcoat, Salomet's Secret or Crimson Robe in one of the 4 chests on the ground floor of the Temple Antechamber.
- Chest #11: Archiwizard's Helm, Autumn Hood, Laurel Circlet, Peppermint Seed, Pleached Limbs, Balmy Incense or Interventive in the same room as #10.
- Chest #12: Font of Constitution, Light-Cure, Jewel of Silence, Steel Cuirass, Meloirean Plate, Royal Surcoat or Ardent Will in a chest in the same room as #10.
- Chest #13: Liquid Vim or other healing items in a chest in the same room as #10.
- Chest #14: Healing items in chest on the way to the Grand Hall
- Chest #15: Salubrious Brew, Rousing Incense, Warlock's Incense, Sultry Cowl or Coupled Headgear in a chest in the Grand Hall
- Chest #16: Giant Coin Pouch, Harspud Sauce, Galvanic Razors, Dark Over-Knee Boots, Superior Cuisses or Leather Ocreae in a chest in the Grand Hall.
- Chest #17: Steel Sallet, Meloirean Helm or Almace in a chest in the Grand Hall.