The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort
||Westron Labrys Bandits
||Thick as Thieves
The Secret Admirer
The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort is a location in Dragon's Dogma.
The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort Information
The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort are the aged remains of a once great castle that now houses the Westron Labrys Bandits. These ruins, located near the Southern coast were taken over by the bandits who are lead by Ophis. This faction of bandits is made up of females only who hate men, and as such, if your party includes any male members, the bandits will become hostile towards you if they are spotted. To avoid this, you may dress up any male members as women (by equipping them with a Set of Lady's Garb for example). Then you will be able to explore the ruins freely.
- Bandits if you provoke them. They are not hostile until provoked or they spot men in your party.
- Thick Fur Greaves, Alchemickal Cloak, Bardiche Daggers or Galvanic Razors may be found in a chest on a broken ledge, atop the tower just to the east of the main gate.
- Silk Lingerie, Maiden's Camisole, Nimble Earring, Noblewoman's Corset or Scarlet Cape may be found in a metal chest in the room where the bandit's meet up for the night.
- Red Over-Knee Boots, Hunter's Bow or Purple Longkilt may be found in a chest on the broken platform in the western tower.
- Maiden's Petticoat, Summery Pareo or Summery Cowl may be found in a wooden chest in the small westernmost tower.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!