Stage 6 is a game stage in Dragon's Dogma. It takes place after completing the Main Story Quest Reward and Responsiblity until completion of The Final Battle and the defeat of Grigori. Several Side Quests become available during this stage and some must be completed before moving on to the next stage, or they will be lost/failed. This page can be used as a progression checklist for events you do not want to miss, and for those looking to complete a perfect playthrough.
IMPORTANT: Completing The Final Battle will trigger the Endgame state which features several dramatic and irreversible changes to the landscape and game. Consult this page and the Endgame page for the changes to look forward to and complete any Side Quests you are hoping to finish in this playthrough.
Stage 6 Information
- Beginning Duchess in Distress grants access to The Blighted Manse
- Beginning Deny Salvation grants access to The Greatwall
- Completing Deny Salvation grants access to The Tainted Mountain Temple
Side Quests That Become Available
- Duchess in Distress: after completing Arousing Suspicion
Side Quests That Must Be Completed
- Every incomplete side quest.
MerchantsThe following merchants receive additional stock to sell:
Equipment that becomes available to buy during this stage: