Stage 2 is a game stage in Dragon's Dogma. It takes place after the Main Story Quest Off With Its Head until completing one of the Wyrm Hunt Quests. Several Side Quests become available during this stage and some must be completed before moving on to the next stage, or they will be lost/failed. This page can be used as a progression checklist for events you do not want to miss, and for those looking to complete a perfect playthrough.
- Gran Soren and all of its Merchants and services are available.
- Ferrystone and Portcrystal use is now allowed.
- Rook will join the player during Upon a Pawn and accompany you until choosing your main pawn. He can be dismissed at a Rift Stone or retained.
- Reynard begins his mercantile rounds, visiting several locations for a few days per location.
- Madeleine moves to Union Inn at Gran Soren. After completing Chasing Shadows she will move to Abandoned House in the Venery, converting it to Madeleine's Shop.
- Completing Of Merchants and Monsters activates Alon as a Merchant.
Side Quests That Become Available
- A Troublesome Tome
- Reaper's Scorn
- Dying of Curiosity
- Deeper Trouble: following completion of Deep Trouble.
- Of Merchants and Monsters: Alon's Wares activates
- No Honor Among Thieves
- Thick as Thieves
- Chasing Shadows: after entering The Everfall in Lure of the Abyss, Madeleine moves to the Venery.
- Land of Opportunity: after completing A Matter of Myrmidons.
- Escort Duty: after completing Chasing Shadows and Land of Opportunity.
Equipment that becomes available to buy during this stage: