Sour Ambrosial Meat is an Item in Dragon's Dogma.
"Ambrosial meat about to turn foul. The slight aging boosts its potency and its selling price. Consume it to fully recover Stamina."
- Fully restores Stamina.
- Degrades to Rotten Ambrosial Meat
- Degrades from Ambrosial Meat after being kept in the player's inventory for 2-3 in-game days.
- Dropped occasionally by Griffins, Oxen, Deer and even Ur Dragon(upon destruction of a heart).
- Found at The Ancient Quarry, in destructible crates by the chest containing the Final Journal Entry and Festival Pies.
- Found on the First Floor of the Midnight Helix at Bitterblack Isle, by an ox carcass. (respawns every 3 days)
- Use 1x for 2 Star Enhancement of Heresy Greaves