Noonflower is an Item in Dragon's Dogma.
"A precious southern flower that rarely blooms. It fetches a quite the pretty coin as a result. Consume it to restore a tiny bit of health. Combine it with other materials to produce especially useful items."
- Found only at Noonflower Cliff Cave, on a ledge in the canyon the leads to Bloodwater Beach. The ledge can only be reached by jumping on the ledge from the opposite (East) side.
- To get to the opposite side, you need to travel west from the Tomb of the Unknown Traveler by just following the cliff-line.
- Use Double Vault or Levitate to leap to the other ledge. Do not attempt to jump with encumbrance as it will lead to failure almost certainly.
- Use 1x for 2 Star Enhancement of Militant Dove
- Use 1x for 2 Star Enhancement of Volant White
- Use 1x for 3 Star Enhancement of Summery Cowl
- Use 2x for 3 Star Enhancement of Noblewoman's Corset
- Use 3x for Silver Rarefied Solar Armor