|"The former property of a skeleton sorcerer."|
|Sell Value||528 G|
Forgotten Arcanum is an Item in Dragon's Dogma in the Materials category. Items perform a variety of functions including restoring Health and Stamina, Enhancing Weapons and Armor, and Combining with other Items to create potent tools useful in battle. Items can be found in gathering spots, chests, or lying out in the open around Gransys or by killing certain Enemies. Most Items can be Forged at The Black Cat to create a (in some cases less potent) duplicate of the Item.
Dragon's Dogma Forgotten Arcanum Effects
Forgotten Arcanum has the following effects and usages:
- Used in the crafting of weapons and armor. A combinable material.
Forgotten Arcanum Location in Dragon's Dogma
These are the various methods of acquiring Forgotten Arcanum:
- Dropped by and can be stolen from Skeleton Sorcerers
Enhancement with Dragon's Dogma Forgotten Arcanum
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger. These are the enhancement recipes that require Forgotten Arcanum:
- Ancient Circlet - Requires 2x
- Ancient Robe - Requires 3x
- Wizard's Boots - Requires 3x
- Path To Heaven - Requires 4x
- Clerical Cap - Requires 6x
Dragon's Dogma Forgotten Arcanum Combining Recipes
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger, and some can be combined with other Items to create curatives and usable Items in battle.
Can be combined to produce the following items:
- Jewel of Endurance - Forgotten Arcanum + Silver Ore/Gold Ore
- Jewel of Health - Forgotten Arcanum + Scarlet Angelica
- Salubrious Brew - Forgotten Arcanum + Kingwarish/Strongwarish