Eliminator is an enemy in Dragon's Dogma.
- Fortress of Remembrance (Pre-Daimon)
- Rotwood Depository (Pre-Daimon)
- The Bloodless Stockake (Pre-Daimon)
- Fortress of Remembrance (Post-Daimon)
- The Fallen City (Post-Daimon)
- Gutter of Misery (Post-Daimon)
- The Black Abbey (Post-Daimon)
- Forsaken Cathedral (Post-Daimon)
- Persecutor's Mask
- Tormenter's Mask
- Cursed King's Belt
- Thick Fur Greaves
- Ox Horn
- Bloodied Chain
- Conqueror's Periapt
- Bitterblack Weapon Lv.2
- Bitterblack Weapon Lv.1
- Tagilus's Miracle
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Lightning
- Inflict Poison and Torpor
- Weak against Thunder spells and Thunder enchanted weapons.
- Weak against Ice spells and Ice enchanted weapons and can be Frozen
- Vulnerable to Torpor, Poison and Tarred in Oil.
- Also vulnerable to Petrification and Lowered Strength.
- Resistant to Blindness
- Slash: --
- Bash: --
- Fire: --
- Ice: --
- Thunder: --
- Holy: --
- Dark: --
|Imdomitable Lunge||An advanced form of Savage Lunge that charges with increased range, undeterred by enemy attack.|
|Indomitable Lash||An advanced form of Savage Lash able to withstand enemy attacks while charging to even higher levels of power for one concentrated blow.|
|Arc of Deliverance||An advanced form of Arc of Might that channels all one's power into an even stronger blow.|
|Hammer Stomp||When a character is knocked to the ground, the Eliminator may place a foot on that character, thus pinning pawn or Arisen to the ground. The Eliminator charges a very powerful downward strike which can prove fatal unless interrupted or the character successfully evades (wiggle L-stick to free yourself)This move can catch invisible players.|
|Hammer Frenzy||A series of wild hammer swings in front of and around the Eliminator.|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!