|"A charm said to make princes of paupers. Its use doubles coin earned from slaying foes for a period of time."|
|Sell Value||7200 G|
Banker's Periapt is an Item in Dragon's Dogma in the Tools category. Items perform a variety of functions including restoring Health and Stamina, Enhancing Weapons and Armor, and Combining with other Items to create potent tools useful in battle. Items can be found in gathering spots, chests, or lying out in the open around Gransys or by killing certain Enemies. Most Items can be Forged at The Black Cat to create a (in some cases less potent) duplicate of the Item.
Dragon's Dogma Banker's Periapt Effects
Banker's Periapt has the following effects and usages:
- Doubles the coins earned from killing Enemies for 300 seconds.
Banker's Periapt Location in Dragon's Dogma
These are the various methods of acquiring Banker's Periapt:
- May be found in chests in Witchwood, Soulflayer Canyon, Bitterblack Isle
- Sold by Fournival.
- Can be stolen from a Bandit, Wandering Pawn
Enhancement with Dragon's Dogma Banker's Periapt
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger. These are the enhancement recipes that require Banker's Periapt:
- Snags of Gold - Requires 1x
Dragon's Dogma Banker's Periapt Combining Recipes
Some Items can be used to enhance weapons and armor, making them stronger, and some can be combined with other Items to create curatives and usable Items in battle.
Can be combined to produce the following items:
- Pilgrim's Charm - Banker's Periapt + Veteran's Periapt
Can be produced from combining the following items:
- Banker's Periapt - Electrum + Eldricite
- Banker's Periapt - Septiscopic Crystal +